INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
BKPAY is a division of Vinton Moss, a deep process agency that’s been consistently recovering half and more of its clients’ credit losses for over 31 years. Our experience working with major creditors, lawyers and the courts taught us how to seek out bad debt prevention and recovery opportunities that are generally hidden from most creditors' view.
BKPAY uses it's expertise to:
- Take control of high-volume court notices
- Eliminate case management backlogs
- Monitor all new and existing cases from filing to discharge
- Present bankrupt customers’ attorneys with win-win, case-closing solutions
- Debunk conventional wisdom that mistakenly views any investment in bankruptcy case management as throwing good money after bad
- Eliminate overly-expedient and neglectful losses
- Get paid in full and retain newly creditworthy customers as they emerge from bankruptcy
LEVON VINTON MOSS, CO-FOUNDER
Levon CEO / Owner of VM and Co-Founder of BKPAY. He is a Content Contributor for ACA & CAC. He has been working in the accounts receivable industry for over 15 years and built 81 new companies to help reduce accounts receivable losses.
BARRY BASSIK, ATTORNEY
BKPAY is a legal services firm co-managed by a member of the New York Bar, Barry Bassik. A pragmatic solution-based thinker, Barry has been licensed for 44 years and specializes in corporate and incorporate law. Admitted in NY Supreme Court, NY federal court and US Supreme Court. Admitted since 1972 in NY.