(Outside your firewall) provides Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN), Filing-to-Discharge case monitoring, "Action-Only" Email Noticing, Active/Dynamic Online Case Status Report, Online Archive of all notices and Deadline Reminders, or...
(behind your firewall) provides all Outsource services plus case & account debtor matching across enterprise profit centers, assistance with objections, answers, motions & proof of claim filings, contract assumption promotion, contractually maximized assumption balances, customer reinstatement, collection of rejecting debtors' post-petition invoices, and early protection and recovery of at-risk creditor assets.
BKPAY does not receive complaints. Our recovery process is handled professionally. Our objective is to help you recover a maximum amount of losses from client bankruptcies with maximum client retention. This means we resolve your customers' accounts while helping them return to you as profitable and credit-worthy.
- A Perfect marriage of Legal Representation and Business Proficiency – that Converts Your Presumed Bankruptcy Losses into Performing Assets and Paying Customers
- FREE Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN) – that Stops the Endless Flow of Court Notices and Eliminates Pacer’s Per Page Fees
- Comprehensive Filing to Discharge Case Monitoring – that Never Misses Filing Dates and Recovery Opportunities
- Action Only Email Notification – that Saves You from Having to Scan Volumes of Redundant Actionless Notices
- Executory Contract Preference – the Gets Your Secured and Unsecured Claims Legally Paid and Customers Retained Ahead of Secured and Priority Creditors’ Claims
- Real-Time Dynamic Online Case Status Report – that Eliminates Expensive Database Name Scrubs and Saves You a Lot of Money
- All accounts are worked within 24 - 48 hours of placement.
- Proven performance in Bankcard Bad Debt Recovery.
- Financial stability with 31 years in business.
- Bankcard clients work personally with Senior Management.
- Single contact via an assigned Bankruptcy Case Manager.
- Direct access to bankruptcy management software to track progress.
- Nationwide coverage, available in all 50 states
- Assert Executory Contract Preeminence
- Eliminate Expedient Losses
- Satisfy Imperfect Security Interests
- Retain Emerging Customers
- Generate High, Enduring and Compounding Returns
- Flexibility of a Mid-Sized Agency capitalizing on changing strategy to match portfolio.
- Focused on security (SAS70 Phase I) and compliance (Member of ACA, FDCPA, & CFPB).