WE CATCH THE BKS FOR YOU
Fortune 500 companies can get dozens of bankruptcy notices a day that go unopened and ignored. It takes time and money to open those envelopes, read and interpret the legal meaning of these court notices. But how much money is being lost by neglect? Our Bankruptcy Case Managers and Account Administrators will review these for you for a small clerical fee.
You will get a Bankruptcy Case Manager and an Account Administrator. Then send us the names and addresses of all drop boxes, all Accounts Receivable that are mailed by debtors. Then every time there is a court filing against one of those names or addresses, BKPAY gets a notice. Then we process the account, notify the creditors of next course of action to keep the bankruptcy current and how their rights are protected as creditors.
HOW WE SERVICE YOUR ACCOUNTS
Working with BKPAY is painless. These are the steps to set-up your account and give your patient the attention they need:
1. The agreement is signed and a set-up clerical fee is paid per account and contingency fee is established.
2. A single Bankruptcy Case Manager is assigned to your account and will understand your specific needs.
3. You can send non-performing accounts by email, online, or we interface your software systems to create seamless connectivity.
4. If you choose, proactive bankruptcy loss mitigation efforts are made (We find out if a BK happened for you.)
5. Your BCM interprets the legal meaning of your bankruptcy letters and files a Proof of Claim on time for you.
6. Phone calls are made to the debtors' lawyers.
7. Establish which of the debtor's assets have productive value.
8. Our BCM gives creditors notice of their rights
9. BKPAY then keeps the BK current and the creditor's rights protected.
10. Collections team gathers returns on auctioned assets, etc.
11. If there is a dispute our attorneys handle it.
12. In the unique case where the debtor has the ability to pay and chooses not to resolve the account we will confirm assets and file a legal claim.