Why Use BKPAY

By Oct 15, 2015
Rate this item
(2 votes)

BKPAY WILL RECOVER YOUR LOSSES IF YOU SEND US NON-PERFORMING ACCOUNTS. WE WILL SEARCH AND FIND IF THEY HAVE FILINGS FOR BK AND THEN TAKE ACTION. TAKING ACTION WHEN A CLIENT FILES BK WILL EARN YOU MONEY THAT YOU WOULD HAVE WRITTEN OFF AS A LOSS. TOO OFTEN A CLIENT GOING INTO BANKRUPTCY IS A PROBLEM THAT CREDITORS DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. THAT IS WHERE WE HELP.

 

 

WHY HIRE US

We take on the management burden. A Bankruptcy Case Manager will oversee every step of the process for small clerical fee. They work to push the case along and maximize revenue from creditors. We save right-offs you might have lost otherwise. 

 

OUR CREDITORS THINK THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER

Creditors could have never imagined before that they could have received money from a bankruptcy. But when the first assumption is returned, which is almost immediately, they think it's the greatest idea ever. Then the dynamic changes when we start sending them revenue and preforming assets.

 

DEDICATED BANKRUPTCY CASE MANAGER (BCM)

Our legally trained Bankruptcy Case Managers oversee every step of the process so you don't have to. It's like working with an extension of your legal & collections offices. Our Bankruptcy Case Managers are well versed in bankruptcy filings so there is no learning curve. They have experience in legal and know how to navigate the complicated process between the legal and collections issues.

 

CHAPTER FILINGS

BKPAY exploits sales opportunities that are not otherwise evident. In our experience, 40% of commercial bankruptcies are filed as Chapter 11s or 13s. Their inherent value is too often sacrificed when cases are neglected. The other 60% are filed as Chapter 7s. A large majority of Chapter 7s are professional, service and tradespeople who emerge stronger, more creditworthy and go right back into business under different names. Unless they are held close through their bankruptcies, they are invariably lost to the competition. in our experience, repeat bankruptcies are a rarity.

 

NO COMPLAINTS

Our objective is to help you recover a maximum amount of losses from client bankruptcies with maximum client retention. This means we resolve your clients' accounts while helping them return to you as possible credit-worthy customer.

Dec 14, 2016
Why
Read 18762 times
BKPAY

Levon Vinton Moss, Co-Founder

Website: www.bkpayments.com
More in this category: « Privacy Policy Fees »
Login to post comments

affiliations